Ясен пёнек, переводить мне влом, а машинный перевод это Ж*ПА!
- Included support for other EDICT files, Computer Terms, Legal Terms and Life Sciences. Unfortunately, Proper Names is just too large to include. The extra EDICT files can be loaded via the Menu (the icon is next to the exit icon and looks like a book with an up arrow). Please be aware that study lists and found sets now are exclusive to their own EDICT files. This means that when you have the Computer Terms edict open, you can only view found sets and study lists relevant to that EDICT file. This is because found sets and study lists use an index rather than saving the actual contents of an entry. This is also to conserve memory.
- Added Ini file support to store search/sort options. If there are any problems with the file, just delete "PSPedict.ini" in the data folder and the file will be recreated when you next launch the app.
- Match Whole Word has been enabled for Kana/Kanji. What this basically does is expect to match the whole string only. For example, if you search for hiragana 'hi' with match hole word enabled, if a string has 'hima' the match will fail. Strings consisting of 'hi' only will be matched.
- Fixed the screen flow slightly so it is more natural. For example, if you exit out of the On Screen Keyboard (OSK), you will now return to the screen where you opened the OSK.
- Deletion of previously saved found set files is now implimented. This can be done from the "Load a Found Set" menu item.